View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Core 4
Passionate Fan

From TV Line. Eddie Cahill (CSI: NY, Friends) will appear in episode 9.06 and he play old friend of Steve.

What is going to happen on Hawaii Five-0 this season? —Mike
Showrunner Peter M. Lenkov used to exec-produce CSI: NY, so it’s no surprise that Eddie Cahill has been tapped to guest-star in the Nov. 2 episode as Carson, a pilot and old friend of McGarrett’s from his military days. Carson is killed in a mysterious plane crash while apparently kidnapping a baby, but via flashbacks he drops clues that point the investigation in the right direction.

http://www.tvline.com/2018/10/09/luc...udity-netflix/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You know when I read what Peter said “we’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us” I thought this is their way we can say good bye to everyone hopefully I am wrong
They probably will back for rescue mission to help Five-0. Now there is rumor that Catherine will back for two episodes and Danny will be kindapped in midseason finale.

That could be interesting, because we rarely saw Danny kidnapped. At least when he was kidnapped alone, because together with Steve, we've had seen it often. And when he is kidnapped alone I only remember when he was kidnapped in flashbacks from New Jersey in 2001 (episode 3.06). He was kidnapped with his partner, Grace. Another situation when Rick Peterson wanted to force him to kill Stan (episode 2.15). And kidnapped by the FBI when he wanted to find out where the plane was with Steve (2.22). And the end. Because Colombia, he was going to prison, not kidnapping.

But in none of these episodes, when he was kidnapped alone, we did not have a Five-0 rescue mission, so it might be interesting. Besides, we probably would have emotional scenes with Steve & Danny.