View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
twoods
Extreme Fan

Wow...this episode was absolutely amazing. I don't think there is one show on tv that can make me cry as much as this one.

Edna/Irv- I adore these two together. I'm glad that they have their own story. Was the actress that played Irv's daughter Will's gf/wife Lisa on Fresh Prince?

Rose/Harold- I was bawling my eyes out at tne end when the lady found out about Rose's cancer. The way she looked at the little boy's picture was absolutely heartbreaking. Imagine that adorable boy being on Everwood...those two deserve a child, and it's a shame that they probably won't get one.

Poor Reid. I wonder what they are going to do with his character now- I can see them going down the depression line. It's hard that he made one mistake and had to pay for it in the worst way possible.

Speaking of mistakes...the last scene between Bright and Hannah was so sad. It took this to get Bright to realize that what he has with Hannah is more than he's had with any other person. You can tell that he's really sorry, but poor Hannah. Sarah and Chris were amazing!!

Woo hoo! We got some E/A scenes!! The last one was great- loved the look that Amy got when they were talking about connecting with someone on more than one level. Get together already!!