View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 05:18 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Tripp, I agree about Raven as well but I feel like last season was also inconsistent in that area ... Raven didn’t seem to have any issues running or show any aspects of her limp last season so that’s either a plot inconsistency or her leg has truly healed. In the latter case, she wouldn’t have much issue on the new planet.

Sonja, it’s true that there’s not many fans of Echo/Becho here but of course, we can still discuss other aspects of the show and characters since you are a fan of other characters too. And people are not obliged to like the same characters/ships in any case, we all like what we like and we don’t have to justify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I know so many people who are dropping the show and aren't watching season 6. They've had it. The reasons are not down the line either, it is not just due to shipping. Not liking certain characters being featured is certainly in the equation, shipping, overall construction of the season, how Clarke was written, not fans of Jason
Spoiler:

I definitely think viewership and ratings could be a concern.
Same, I definitely see the tiredness in the fandom and it saddens me because I remember just how enthusiastic/happy/excited everyone used to be (myself included) and now it’s gone down so much. It really makes me very sad. I feel like the season 6 premiere numbers will be drastically lower than last season.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit