View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Dlyn
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Aww, that makes me want to get the DVD, even though I wasn't crazy about the movie. But bonus features with Gale? That I could get into.
It was literally Gale and Fay Ann talking for an hour and 45 min! He asked her about different shots and she asked him lots of questions, some personal. It was great!! He must be really sensitive about his voice bc now I’ve heard him comment on it once at the Reunion panel from 2015 and in this. At one point he says “Do I sound like I am 12 years old here?” And she reassures him and then he says playfully with a high pitched voice “ It does to me!” She asks him about picture taking and teases him letting him know in screenings that women always want to know if he’s a good kisser!! They are not on screen, the movie is, so just their voices. But I think Gale always seems more relaxed in radio interviews. So in this it seemed just like old friends talking. He was so sweet~ teasing her at times, etc. Nice surprise when you are expecting it to be like 15 min long