View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 04:43 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Not good. Now would be there chance to let the others stand out & stand on their own. Pride can be in it & help even but the team should be able to solve a case without him. So stupid to involve him - especially when they brought someone in to lead the team in his absence & i would think LaSalle could've lead the team on his own too

I never watched CSI but I see your point & agree it gets too much to have the focus on the one character constantly. The other characters should get attention too, as well as their chance to lead

I'm less likely to watch too if the focus remains on Pride. You expect something like that from a show with one lead or a titular character but this should be an ensemble show

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote