View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 08:25 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I definitely liked this ep more than the Pilot. FINALLY, we see that the media is all over them and that the government is treating what happened to be of national importance. I want to see them investigating this further and I also understand the media blackout because of what happened.

It was great to see some interactions with Cal & Saanvi. What was Cal drawing? That gray figure? Is it someone else or Grace's new beau? Speaking of, I'm glad Michaela found out. I feel like it's not too long now until Ben finds out. Also props to Olive for calling her mom out regarding her secret. Yes yes yes.

I also love the Olive & Ben scenes. So grateful to Ben that inspite of everything, he's reaching out to Olive and try to connect with her. If only we'll get more of Olive & Cal soon.

Tbh, I am still lukewarm towards Michaela but after this ep, I have more sympathy towards her. She doesn't deserve this. Find yourself another man & best friend, Michaela.

Who was the lady that got murdered in the last scene? I wasn't even shocked cause we don't know her importance to the story arc? Was she a passenger on the plane?

I also love the New York setting with Ben. Saw Harry Potter & the Cursed Child in the background because I'm the worst when it comes to HP.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.