View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 AM
scribere
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam23089 (View Post)
I do agree on that The 100 needs more mental health representation and self-harming but everytime they do that character get's hated on
Yes, sadly very True. I loved Jaspers Storyline, but i saw many People being annoyed with him and that reflects on how most People react to for example Depression in real life.

I was thinking about how characters i so far dont like could be more interesting to me. Shawn would have to be more morally grey and not just "the good guy". With Echo, i would like to see her broken. Every Main Character has something interesting about them because they were broken at some point. They were tortured or nearly died, wanted to die, had to make bad decisions or just lost their loved one. I would like to see that With Echo. When die is without her Arrows or when she gets tortured or anything. How does she react, how does she fight? I dont Count mount weather because we didnt really knew her back then and the sword scene in 4x13 was so short, i had barely Time to be invested. So Yeah, i would like Echo to be broken and put herself together on her own.

As for s6 in general: what i really want more of is talking, but not in a general Way. Talking with and about conflict, the 6 years and changes, Feelings and regrets. I could isr Another Episode like 3x11 and i believe we will get it.

*Icon by Mel