View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:33 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
wow.. that one is amazing.. I normally don't like the scenes cut so fast, cause it doesn't give you enough time to see them, but the maker did stay in the scenes and cut them up a bit, and it is amazing.. have to get me that tonight

and I never thought of comparing Santana with Brian, but I can see the parallels here the maker gave it surly some thought

thanks Chris for posting them here
Yeah I almost want to watch it in slow motion because there's so much so fast, but I just watch it multiple times instead. And ahhh...I'm still torn trying to apply that Lifehouse song which I've loved since I was a teenager, to them. Something's not quite jelling in my brain. But I still love hearing my fave band and seeing my fave boys at the same time. And so glad others are loving it too and being exposed to LH!

I loved that video! It kind of makes me want to watch that show with that chick...is it Glee?

And of course!

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."