ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

I'll go with #2.

#1 - 2
#2 -4 -Eliminated

The Emotional: How Pacey Touched Joey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has four votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source,Joshua Jackson Network | Your place for all things Joshua Jackson, star of Fringe and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 3

1. 1x10 - Double Date

PACEY: You don’t have to worry, Jo. You’re going to make it out of here. You’re going to go to some great school and send me postcards back here where I’ll be tending bar or pumping gas.

2. 1x13 - Decisions
Eliminated - Round 2

3. 1x13 - Decisions
Eliminated - Round 1

4. 3x01 - Like a Virgin

Pacey: Yeah, you know you’re probably right. How could I possibly know how hard it is to let somebody go, right? The pain of knowing that even though you’re right for each other, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re right for each other right now. But what would I know about that, right? How could I possibly know that sometimes it just makes you wanna scream, hit somebody, sit down at the end of a dock and cry?
Joey: Of all the people to see me like this, it had to be you.
Pacey: It’s a new year. Who knows? You and I might even become friends.

5. 3x03 - None of the Above

Pacey: It’s just, you know, when does a person start believing the general consensus about themselves?
Joey: When it’s right

6. 3x03 - None of the Above

7. 3x04 - Home Movies

PACEY: And now, the purpose for our little foray into truancy. What do you say?
JOEY: True Love?
PACEY: Yeah, it’s my girl’s name. Kind of on the schmultz factor, huh?
JOEY: Acutely. But sweet.

8. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Joey: So... So are we all finished here?
Pacey: No. Actually. Um... There's something else.
Joey: Something else?
Pacey: Yeah. It's…it's just something I've been meaning to tell you…Uh...look, Joey...You're lingering on your clutch, ok? I know you think you're into the gear, but...It's not a good idea. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but soon you're gonna do a lotta damage to your transmission, so what I was thinking if that if you wanted to, I could show ya.
Joey: Now?
Pacey: Ah. Yeah. Ha.
Joey: Ok, Pacey.

9. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

JOEY: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and…for being there this year…when I needed you the most.

10. 3x16 - To Green, With Love

Joey: You bought me a paint brush?
Pacey: No lameo, I stole this from your permanent collection (points behind him).
Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: Not bought, rented. And this thing didn’t come cheap either, it cost me 100 bucks.
Joey: YOU BOUGHT ME A WALL?
Pacey: You said that already.

11. 3x18 - Neverland

12. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

13. 3x21 - Show Me Love

14. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

Pacey : See this? [He holds up her wrist with a bracelet on it] This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s just simple, elegant, beautiful.
Joey : It’s my mom’s bracelet.
Pacey : I know.
Joey : How do you know?
Pacey : Well, because you told me, six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes, that you have. We were walking down the hallways at school, I was annoying you as per usual and you said “Look Pacey I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning, so why don’t you cut me some slack.”
Joey : You remember that?
Pacey : I remember everything.

15. 3x23 - True Love

16. 4x04 - Future Tense

JOEY: Pacey. I’ve been doing some thinking.
PACEY: Yeah. Drunk thinking.
JOEY: Maybe… Maybe that’s not what I really want. Maybe I just wanna stay here. You know? I mean, look it’s- it’s really beautiful here and… and I can just-
PACEY: Just what? Stay here and work as a waitress all your life? Come on. I mean, forgive me if you’re losing me here, Jo, but to be perfectly honest you haven’t made the slightest bit of sense all night even before you were drunk.
JOEY: I wanna be with you, Pacey. I wanna stay and be with you.
PACEY: Well if you wanna be with me then staying here would be a really stupid idea. Considering I don’t plan to be here. I plan to be wherever you are.
JOEY: Really?
PACEY: Yes. Really.

17. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Joey: You’re grinning like an idiot.
Pacey: Yeah, I know. I can’t help it.
Joey: Why?
Pacey: Because I’m the only guy at this party who gets to walk in with Audrey Hepburn in his arm.

18. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

19. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.

20. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Pacey: How long have you been there?
Joey: Enough to remember why I love you, because every part of me loves you. I know you're angry, you have every right to be.

21. 4x15 - Four Stories

22. 4x22 - The Graduate

PACEY; So, hypothetically speaking… if I were lucky enough one day to find myself owning a sailboat again and I were to ask the woman that I love to go sailing with me… would she?
JOEY; [smiles] You wouldn’t have to ask, Pace.

23. 5x10 - Appetite for Destruction

Pacey: Jo, you’re stronger than I’ve ever seen you before… You are becoming the woman I always knew you were going to become.

24. 5x11 - Something Wild

Pacey: The other Joey. The carefree girl who knows how to drink and play strip poker and go away on a sailboat for a summer. The girl who can get up in front of a crowd of complete strangers and sing at a beauty pageant.
Joey: Other Joey?
Pacey: Yes, the other Joey. The girl who knows better than to let things that are completely out of her control bother her

25. 6x15 - Castaways

Pacey: Is this thing on? Ok, well...ahem. Hey...it's me... obviously. So if you could just step a little closer, and don't worry, I'm not gonna bite. I come in peace. Look...you and I... we're gonna be here for a while. For quite a while, it seems. So I think it would be best if we could come to some sort of truce. And to facilitate this truce, I'm willing to admit to you on camera that, yes, indeed, I am an ass, which you probably already know. Better than most people. And perhaps better than anyone on earth. But I digress. My proposal is this: That we leave the past in the past, which is where it belongs anyway, that we try and make the best out of this bad situation, and that we get comfortable. To wit--I bought you something. Well, I didn't really buy you something. Perhaps procured would be a better word, but...anyway, you get my point. It's down there on the counter. [She looks over and sees that he put a set of pajamas and slippers on the counter] I'm not so sure about the sizes anymore, 'cause it's been a while, but... we can always exchange it. And, if you accept my proposal, you will have at your disposal for a limited time only the ability to make me do one thing I really do not want to do. Which is not to say that you don't always have that ability, but I kinda figure that that's how this whole night from hell started. You were doing something for me that you really didn't want to do... which is what friends are for. Ok. Over and out.

26. 6x15 - Castaways

Pacey: It would be fair to say that I haven’t been feeling all that friendly towards you lately.
Joey: You’ve been feeling more than friendly?
Pacey: Yes.
Joey: And the only way you could express that was to pick a fight with me?
Pacey: I suppose the answer to that would also be yes.
Joey: Why is that exactly?
Pacey: I do not know.
Joey: Well, you must know something.
Pacey: What I know is that, you and I were one of the few things, perhaps, the only thing that ever made total and complete sense in my life. That’s what I know.

27. 6x17 - Sex and Violence

Pacey: Okay, now you’re just milking this for all it’s worth, aren’t you? Fine. I wouldn’t have been able to concentreate because every time you’re 5 feet away from me, or 25 feet away from me for that matter, there’s really only one thing that I wanna do.
Joey: Do tell.

29. 6x24 - Must Come to an End

Joey: You have a great life here.
Pacey: I just wish that I could feel that.
Joey: You don’t?
Pacey: Well, I didn’t. Until you came breezing through my door again.
Joey: Uh-oh.
Pacey: There’s no need to bolt, I’m just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I’m capable of feeling. It’s like I was walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone, the window was clean.

30. 6x24 - Must Come to an End

Pacey: Actually, I’m not done yet because I also want for you to be happy. It’s really important for me that you be happy. So, I want you to be with someone. Whether it be Dawson, or New York guy, or some man that you haven’t even met yet. But I want you to be with someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I’m with you. So, I guess the point of this long run-on sentence that’s been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So, you’re off the hook.