View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 08:40 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I like the opening after the credits with Sebastian & Gregorio & his concern over her. That is a lot of mess & scatteredness going on there... Shame Percy is gone completely & doesn't even live in NOLA anymore

This episode felt like it had predictability to it since we knew who the killer was so it seemed obvious to me what would happen once Gregorio started looking into the case . Interesting how Clair had taught her class of her first victim though - feels like that was just asking for one of them to come back & bite her on the ass later on & figure out it was her but guess she doubted any would make the connection

I like that for a change Gregorio can be something & Pride not. Would've figured Pride could do some profiling though (Gregorio has a line about how they need a profiler & she's the only one when Pride is telling her to stay put & she doesn't want to)

Nice to see Gregorio got herself out & was then saved in time so they could arrest Clair

Sad story about her childhood friend

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote