View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 06:11 PM
VidDuality
New Fan

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I've joined a forum... I don't think the rules change too much from place to place... but I hope I'm doing this right. Um, hello? *coughs nervously* Is this the right place to introduce myself?

+ Name: Krystal
+ Location: Bouncing around the US (Oregon, soon to be D.C.).
+ Favorite Character(s): Octavia, Bellamy... honestly all of the characters are interesting. Those two hold the top 2 spots, though.
+ Favorite Ship(s): Not a huge shipper I'm afraid, but I like all of the established relationships on the show (Octavia/Lincoln, Murphy/Emori, Kane/Abby, etc.), and I enjoy Bellamy and Clarke as whatever it is they are (doesn't have to be romantic... but they make a great team).
+ What other fandoms are you part of?: Marvel, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars, Once Upon a Time, The Hunger Games, Merlin, Inception, Harry Potter, Person of Interest, LOST, Humans... probably other sci-fi/fantasy I can't think of at the moment.
+ Anything else: Recently binge watched this entire show over the course of about a week on Netflix, and was filled to the brim with feelings... I usually don't stray too far from Youtube (I'm a bit of a fanvid addict) or maybe Tumblr for fan content, so finding this place was a stroke of luck and good fortune.

So anyway... hello! I'm gonna start combing through the topics list here now... maybe lurk a while as I get my bearings. Suggestions for where to go from here are welcome, lol!