View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:59 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

23 [James|Nathan] #707: Nathan is the character that evolved the most on One Tree Hill.

NATHAN SCOTT | JAMES LAFFERTY

"And if you’re lucky, I mean if you’re the luckiest person on this
entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."

GUTTERLAND
welshgirlyUK Jordan23 MTVVJ08 othchick003 londonrose sexyjames!! Babygirl113032b PrincessJenny Heather23 nadini
Mia Babss Sick And Twisted OneTreeHillQT othlov3r23 konstantine23 xOxJaMeSiSmYdReAmxOx vaguelypoetic Tigger3179
bbpatten sweetbabyj BabyBlueEyes2808 Callalily Eisberg MLmluvsOTH Immortal CandyGirl addicted2oth Scare Queen
Mela23 MissTakenTrish TiNA 23 Vivianaley23 leytongrl07 James_is_my_baby23 :AmandaScott:. Nathan4Haley BabyJamesGal22
True Daisy lover4ever Hot Chocolate GeorgieJones Moni8 AnnieN othravenslvr cabot007 JLs~PriNCess nottheend
missnic1129-Nic Quincess OTHOCFan4ever123 SirenSong Rogue_Faerie BDavis martystel ~Leanne~ princetongirl1990
Steffi23 JenStuck17 BabyJamesIsMine Tracy123 nhfan05 Immortal Candygirl nhfan05 ***Aly*** aprillynn DrewEvangelineFan
23Ravens Tigger3179 HalesNLuke ~Adema~ write2me ~Anto~ tru-calling4eva Starry812 iheartoth22 bluerose4lyphe
onetreehill1216 NaLeYlOvEr002 othobsessed hotforjames bluewaves Katerina84 L_Inevitable_P missingoth team mom Undeniable
glazed.over GottaLuvJoy23 mmmjake craziprodigy Poupa mystic2182 erniesnickers nedhu Foxy OTH_Leyton_4eva MuS!C JuNk!E
kenjigirl **naleyforever** Zee... rock air guitar deea kacey lou oth4eva DiaMOoNDa loveatlanta music_junkierules ~KiRsTy~
SweetMilo Alwaysxforever Sami42 naley~4~eva rominik PoeticRose23 NaleyJLsgirl23 SeMiNi Monkeyrocks23 Rory-Jess fan
Berrymcgregor Krystel naley~4~eva alwaysforever09 Sawyer&Kate K.Corinne othfan628 misslafferty225 thycuteness Alessia20
DylanLovesKelly upchitzcreek Halo23 Love Kitty Cat semmanclana ThePrettySophia 4brathan&brucas NateScottLover Ellie Cameron
lorilozz BrathanSupporter asiangurl408 Lysee lovemesomejames Tutor_Girl_88 winchesterboyz xNaley23x Naleylicious XxNaleyxX
Nina.P xSophiiax Courtz_BV naturellebella 90210-Steffi TogetherღUnashamed KellyFan4James Annawilmy Cestlalune Rain Sierra njbrc
-Terri- Samanta Kelly Dylan breakingdawn_ missviolet r3l3vy True-Lover fire for a heart klovesnaley Pattt littlemisscdd
Liam=Hot&Bad holding my heart quin611 L i N d $ @ y Donna L. Crawford Lauren James royalღcaliber sourburst Walt Reynolds For You to Notice atwoodsmariano... cherrypie12345

WHAT OTHERS SAYS ABOUT HIM
"James is awesome. He's so laid-back & really interesting. He's extremely intelligent but a lot of times you'd never know bc he's so
quiet, which I think is awesome. He never feels like he has to prove himself to anybody & I really appreciate that about him."
~ Joy
"We didn't expect James Lafferty to be the right guy for Nate because he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet in real life. Then — boom!
— he turns it on and becomes this raging [jerk]"
~ Chad
"Watching little James Lafferty grow into a beautiful man" ~ Hilarie
"I love catching James off guard." ~ Joy
"A few of you have asked me specifically about James. Simply put, he's a great guy. We have been good friends ever since we filmed
the pilot together, and I really respect his talent as an actor and an athlete. More importantly, I respect the fact that he is
practically unaffected by fame. He is very much the same guy that I first met a couple of
years ago, and that says so much about
the kind of quality person that he is."
~ Lee
"The whole cast is great. James is probably one of the most grounded, down to earth
actors on that show."
~ Michael Trucco
"James is a sweet kid." "James has had a problem with emotion in the past... (now) he was so good with emotion. He has come so
far. I love James so much for being able to go now to that emotional place."
~ Mark (creator)
"People think James is shy, but James Lafferty is a gentleman. He doesn't need to draw attention to himself, and he doesn't
feel the need to prove anything to anybody. I really appreciate that. James Lafferty is going big, big places. He's a very talented
man. I just wish he were older. See! I have a crush on James, but who doesn't?"
~ Hilarie
"Oh, they're just wonderful guys. They're so different and lovable in different ways. They're just great, great guys, I love
working with them. James is such a professional; he always comes to work extremely prepared and ready to work. He takes his
work quite seriously, but doesn't take himself seriously, he's just a lovely kid."
~ Barbara
"I love Nathan&Haley and James has just been so amazing to work with." ~ Joy
“He is just the sweetest kid and he’s handled all this so well, especially living on his own for the first time. He hasn’t let any
of this get to him at all. I think that’s a testament to his family. He’s a real kid”
~ Moira
"James is just the sweetest thing ever. He plays such a jerk on the show, but in real life, it's like, "Oh buddy, let's cuddle."
You're just so nice."
~ Hilarie
"James has come so far. When he started the show, I guess he was, gosh he was 18. And he was a lot more gangly but he's been in
the gym everyday drinking protein shakes and lifting. He's BUFF! He terrifies me... I won't even call him names anymore cause
he'll slap me. He's going to be a leading man in Hollywood. And I just hope he throws his old friend PJ a job now and then. But
if he doesn't that's fine I can still beat him at one on one!"
~ Paul

BEST DAD EVER

FUTURE TITLES
He'll always be number 23 for us.
He's the best dad ever.
Nathan is the character that evolved the most on One Tree Hill.

QUOTES
"Take a look around you and where you are in your life. Look around at the people that are doing things that are selfless and see what you can do to help them."
"I always really made a point to try to be a kid and do things that I wanted to do as well. My mom was always really concerned with that; she wanted me to grow up
like a normal kid and do the things normal kids do."
"Happiness. I don't think you can be successful if you're not happy. I'm definetly a happy person."
"Everyone else was at least two or three years old than me, so I definitely knew I had a lot to learn. I have come along way though, and learned a lot from my coworkers"
"Fans absolutely love the whole relationship(NH). That makes me so proud, so I say if the fans want it to work out that badly. I would love to see them get what they want.
At the same time I think they should trust that regardless of what happens they're gonna see some great storytelling."
"Working on OTH has been an experience of a lifetime. I'll never forget the people I have met here and the impact they have had on my life. Not only have I been so fortunate
professionally to work on this show, I've been extremely fortunate to surround my self with the people that work and live here."
"Basketball's always been a part of my life, as much as acting."
"The highlight of filming over the past two seasons has definitely been the charity opportunities we've been presented with. Charity basketball games, football games
and all the things we've been able to do to give back have been so much fun."
"My advice to an aspiring actor would be to never stop learning or working for what you want. Nothing comes easy, ever, if you want something, you have to work for it.
By working for it I mean work on your craft, learn from people who have something to teach. It's just like anything else, practice makes perfect."
"I always had goals as an actor and I always wanted to achieve them so that’s what I’m doing here."

INSTAGRAM

"If you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had
someone special in your life, someone worth missing."

"It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re seventeen planning for someday. And then quietly,
without ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life."

PAST THREADS
100 200 300 400 500
600 700 800 900 1000

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 01-30-2019 at 05:05 PM