View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:14 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

Guess who's finally watching this episode? It's me, I'm finally watching it

Press conference opening about the conjoined twins, and they're strong enough for surgery.

"The Cronins are counting on you." Actually Natalie, they're counting on the surgeons that are actually going to be in the OR. Connor isn't the only one that was on the case.

Ethan's worried about Emily She isn't in Vegas, dude

Will being weirdly smiley around Natalie will creep her out if he doesn't propose already

Goodwin's husband! Who found him?

They make it sound like the surgery has started, but nope, dummies again.

Ava knows Connor wants in but is still too concerned about last week's patient.

Will trying to pretend it wasn't a suicide attempt...

Homeless girls are back, and now Kiki is really sick Okay, they're both sick.

Damn Will and his doctoring keeping people alive. Not as if it's his job or anything...

Goodwin's mad, and ex needs a psych hold.

Sarah's looking at rehab facilities? She should be looking at prisons.

Damn right you don't deserve her, psycho dad.

Hep A, highly contagious... Everyone off to the homeless camp.

The one who had the baby is sick SHE'S YELLOW!!

I knew it was coming, but damn, Emily! Also she knows Ethan goes there so why would she go there.

Will and Jay Love it.

Daniel's off to visit random families.

Why is that woman surprised that Connor the cardio fellow knows about heart surgery?

20 minutes in and no ad break for me to fast forward, what is this? (Not that I want one, it's just weird)

Deb and Kiki are doing better

Ethan can't treat her she's his sister OMG stop this!

"I'm not going anywhere."

Connor's casually teaching a class in the gallery.

And now he's in.

Andddd there's the ad break. 23 minutes.

Yeah, Goodwin, make him talk, totally your job, despite him walking out on you...

Laura has Hep A and Hep C, and now the baby might have it. RUDE!!

@Sarah pick a prison for him, not a rehab.

Maggie

Back to the twins. These poor girls can't catch a break.

Emily

Emily may need professional help, but feeling abadoned by Ethan again would set her back, imo.

for a reference to Sarah's support group. She's still getting treatment.

Psycho dad thinks he's had a personality transplant. Okay dude, okay.

Off Daniel goes to see the randoms. The monkeys! See no evil is missing. Psycho dad has see no evil!

Laura got to see her baby Anna. Another Anna. Lauraaaaa don't die At least she got to see her baby first.

Give him hell, Goodwin!!

YASSSSSS BOSS!! Don't do it to them! And now he's been told how it is, she's off to save the rest of the world.

Daniel trying to bluff his way into psycho dad's place. Didn't work. Please tell me he stops with looking through the window and doesn't break in.

It was so obvious that both Connor and Ava were going to end up in the conjoined twins surgery.

Chief of trauma. I already don't like you. Stay away from Maggie and Goodwin. Also everyone else. New COO, I don't like you either, now you may leave.

Separated babies

Ohhhhh poor Natalie. She didn't need to find out that way.

I really don't understand why April is so upset about Ethan being a good brother. It's what she's wanted for 50000000000000000 years. Also Emily is staying with them but April never even moved in with him she was just suddenly living with him. Wyd.

"No Ethan, she's going home with you." DAMN RIGHT SHE IS!!

No Will, no, not now. Poor woman. Now is not the time Will. Dude, stop, seriously, stop. She does not look impressed.

It's so obvious from the second Ava walks outside that she's upset, idk how Connor is so oblivious to it. Dude needs to figure out what she's really upset about, and I think she probably does too.

I'm not convinced she'd take it if it was her, I think she just wanted to hurt him.

Oh no, Sarah, don't move psycho dad in with you.

Daniel bringing up Olivia with psycho dad because he knows psycho dad knew her. His denial says everything.

Sarah's not a prize for you to win, you ass.

Psycho dad's down

You back right up now Sarah, nothing to see here...

Sooooo next season now?

Leigh Tumblr