View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 01:07 PM
Dlyn
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
I can't remember where we were talking about the "I love you" thing, but maybe it was this thread? Anyhoo, I rewatched that episode, and I can totally see why Dlyn thought there were 3 ILY's. But I think the third, when he's hugging Justin again, is just a frazzled exhale. It DOES kind of sound like he almost says it again. But I think there are just the two, and then he kind of wordlessly says it again with that embrace.

Oh, and can we talk about Jennifer's evolution of her opinion of Britin?! OMG. When Brian says that Justin turned down his proposal and she says, "I'm sorry that I won't get to be your mother-in-law." AHHH. And the look on Brian's face... like he would've had Debbie AND a loving mother-in-law. Wow. I don't think he'd even considered that, til that moment. And THEN Jennifer's reaction when Justin gives her the wedding invite, and she's all choked up and happy for him... So beautiful!! Even Jennifer fell for Brian Kinney!
So fun to try and figure out! You and I usually listen in headphones and I definitely think I hear more that way than without. (Lots of times I can hear the random conversation of the people in the background too). But if he does say the 3rd ILY I think it’s just the “love u” part and it’s on the exhale like you said. I like thinking he said it bc it’s like he can’t stop saying it once he’s started. Well it HAS been bottled up in there for a few years at least right~ haha!

I love how Jennifer seems to feel toward Brian at the end. That is such a sweet scene. You can tell he’s nervous as he tells her bc he thumps his fingers on the counter. The look on his face as she says that... you can tell he was touched. (Yes, Brian, you do deserve love and there ARE people who do see the goodness within you)