View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 01:01 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^ITA. I said before that is really wierded me out that Dawson asked Joey if she slept with Pacey. WTF? None of your damn business. It's also weird and rude when it's an ex boyfriend but mostly friend. I agree she walked on eggshells around him. Her lying was stupid but I think she did it cause she knew he would blow up and not want to be friends anymore (which is what he did to her in S3 when he found out she was with Pacey) and considering he has an immature, selfish overreaction to everything, who can blame her for feeling that way. I still think she was an idiot to do that though, he was going to eventually know they were sleeping together when they were in a relationship. So why hide it SMH. She should of either told the truth or just said it's none of his business, which it wasn't.

I thought they were cute in S1 but by S2 that all went away (especially when everything with them that season was EXTREMELY immature and overdramatic) I never saw chemistry between them, then yeah you see Pacey and Joey and it really showed D/J had no chemistry. He's always come across as her brother to me, never saw soulmates either. Even though the ten kiss is still my favorite kiss, I do hate that Gwen made is shorter. I also find it ironic she was trying to put Dawson and Joey back together in that episode when she was talking about being in a relationship that was predictable and bored her, then she found this man that made her feel alive for the first time. She couldn't tell that was what was going on with Pacey and Joey? You think she would know what Joey is going through more than anyone, then near the end she is still trying to push Dawson towards Joey knowing he's heading for disappointment cause Joey has fallen for Pacey? Will never make sense.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote