View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:32 PM
a fine mess
Fan Forum Star

275,000 Posts and 'Cry Pretty' Album Celebration!

We reached 275,000 posts and counting! I'd like to thank every person who has posted on this board. Because of you, we are able to keep going!!! I've been a fan of Carrie for many years, for not just her music but also for her heart. She is an incredible mother, wife, and human being. Thank you to everyone for showing Carrie your love and support! We hope to continue to be a fun place for fans of Carrie to gather.

"I want this music to translate in different regions and (resonate with) people who don’t just listen to country music, and people that are of different backgrounds, I want to create something that is good enough for all of them and write things that will transcend my little lane." - Carrie Underwood

'Cry Pretty' is Carrie's sixth album! The album also marks the first co-producing effort by Carrie, who partnered with David Garcia for the record. Beginning May 1st, she will be on tour in support of this album. See her in concert next year!

"At this point in my career, I feel stronger and more creative than ever. I think you can hear that in this new album. It's emotional, it's soulful, it's real, and we also have some fun on there too. I hope everyone loves it as much as I have loved making it." - Carrie Underwood

credit:unknown

Last edited by a fine mess; 09-15-2018 at 11:14 AM
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote