View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:33 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Hello everyone!!

Deborah and Daggi--safe flight, hope all is fun and well

Chris--I saw your tattoo, looks amazing!! And no, I am not handling my QAF withdrawal well. I cannot wait to watch it again.

Hope everyone else has a great day!!
Thank you!! I've never gotten touch-ups done before and WOW did that one hurt!! Definitely don't remember the original tattoo being that painful.

My tattoo artist is hilarious. He and the other guys in the shop were having a conversation about what bands they'd get into a fight with if they could. At first I was like, "I can't think of anyone," but the more that needle drilled into my arm the more I was like, "And I hate this band and THIS band can die!!! " Hahaha.

Good luck with your QAF withdrawal. How many days left?

Quote:
Hey, everyone. Apologies for my absence for the last day or so, I've been quite busy. I'm tired tonight but I'll be sure to post tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day.
You've been missed! Looking forward to your posts later.

Daggi and Deborah, hope your flights went well and you're having a great time in the states now!

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."