View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 03:00 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

They might show those conversations tonight. I’d still rather not know what hasn’t happened on TV . . . I can find out in discussions we have here afterwards.

I liked the family messages last night. It allowed them to fill the episode with something actually meaningful to the contestants. Tyler’s made me sad because I feel bad for him not having his dad anymore. I felt bad for JC, too. Controversy aside . . . that sucks for him that he didn’t have a family member record something for him.

This comic comp was easier but more visually effective as a viewer. The zip line one is challenging, but it’s hard to see what they’re doing. Plus, gotta love Brett literally breaking Winston. The editing of the comp was so weird, though. They made it look like Kaycee took a while, I guess because they had to since she blew everyone else out of the water. She did great! Maybe she lucked out on a few, or maybe she just knew them all, but either way, good for her. She’s got an impressive Veto steak going.

The art on Tyler’s and Bayleigh’s comics were really good. Surprised they didn’t make Scottie the Virgin King, though. His was the least impressive one to me. Swaggy’s was pretty funny, I thought, with him handing out t-shirts. I love Angela saying she’s tired of those shirts. Me, too!

JC continues to try to play Tyler . . . not gonna work. I feel like either JC or Brett may get cooked in the Double Eviction. I love Brett, but he’s definitely bottom of that alliance. He’s way too charismatic to let get to the end.

I’m really excited for the double eviction tonight!
ICON