Old 09-12-2018, 10:02 PM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
Andy Goldsworthy.

Quote:
🌽

Quote:
I had an amazing time at the #VeniceFilmFestival2018 #DrivenPremiere, dinner and afterparty but what really moved me was how the lovely cast and crew persevered and still made this movie in #PuertoRico despite the devastation of #HurricaneIrma and #HurricaneMaria, the part of the crew that didn’t evacuate and stayed behind rebuilding, fearing for their lives, yet showing incredible strength and support to the locals who lost everything, including electricity for weeks. Their courage and determination is inspiring and I am humbled. And, the movie is so much fun to watch! Fascinating performance by #LeePace #DeLorean #ElvenKing #TheHobbit and #JasonSudeikis is so funny! Please remember that Puerto Rico still needs your help. 🙏🏻 There is a powerful documentary I would recommend to everyone about the process of continuing filming after the hurricanes and the #gratitude the locals have for the crew for not giving up. 🙏🏻

Quote:
Driven reunion. #venicefilmfestival2018 @labiennale #driven

Quote:
PRESS. #drivenmovie #venicefilmfestival2018 @jason_sudeikis @leeepfrog

Quote:
#venicefilmfestival2018 #redcarpet #movietowatch #2018movies #leepace #jasonsudeikis #nickhamm #drivenmovie

https://people.com/movies/toronto-fi...ities-puppies/

Last edited by LightYears; 09-30-2018 at 01:03 PM