View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 07:52 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
That's true. I mean, we'll never know. And I think it's because NYC is the place, you know? Like, that's where one goes to "make it." So they were just going off of that I guess? I wonder what he did there too. Made friends in the art scene lol? Started painting? Became a go-go dancer?

Oh the rings
True. I just felt like they just kept saying he had to go there to make it, but he didn't have a solid plan of how he'd do that. Maybe I'm just nit-picking cause it felt a little silly. Haha, maybe he did finally pursue that dream of becoming a go-go boy.

Ahhh I just have to give a shoutout to 5x02, the first time Justin and Brian hook up after he gets back from Hollywood, and WOW, what a change we see in Brian. Justin tickles Brian and Brian GIGGLES...Brian!!!! When have we ever heard him giggle (and not just sarcastically scoff/laugh?)?! I think I caught it cause I was watching with headphones on and it matched the sound of Gale's giggle from this interview I listened to and then it hit me that it was BRIAN and I just like . And for Brian to let Justin tickle him!? And then the way he props himself up on his elbow after and looks at Justin and says, "It was great." OMG...one of those moments I had to keep rewinding cause he's just too beautiful when/how he says it.

THEN Brian's -smile- after Justin says "There's still one thing that Pittsburgh has that Hollywood doesn't." OMGGGG. Ahhh. OK, there's my fangirling for this morning.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."