View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I just think tyler would beat kaycee because people tend to give the win to the male in a male/female scenario. they seem to think men are the bigger competitors which is super unfair, but its always what women have to deal with. IMO Kaycee has played a much better game but I dont think the jury will see it that way. Despite talk of a bitter jury I don think this season people will be bitter. The only bitter jurors I could see would be bayleigh, rockstar, brett, and jc.

I think Tyler and Brett should both throw it. Because the two main targets right now are Angela and JC. If Brett throws it, he can convince JC or Sam to get rid of Angela. but if tyler wins veto and takes her off, or whatever, he can still pretend to be all in with L6. If Tyler/Angela get HOH then Brett could pretend hes on board to get rid of sam or jc, but then if he gets veto, use it on JC so that one if forced to nominate the other and then jc/brett have the votes to get rid of one.

I cant see Tyler going home in the DE. I dont think its possible. No one would nominate him and even if they did, no one would vote him out. But Tyler is paranoid about it so I can see him wanting to win the next hoh. I just have a feeling its going to be an angela HOH in the DE. Im getting a sense for it lol. And I think shell nominate sam/jc but then I think theyll decide just to get rid of JC while they can.

Unfortunately Sam is the victoria and will probably be dragged to the end. And if the final 3 is Tyler/Kaycee/Sam and Kaycee wins the final hoh and then takes Tyler, it'll be just like season 16 with Cody taking Derrick.