View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 07:39 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I think so. Michael rubs me as a guy who before meeting Brian didn't really involved in the world of dating. It doesn't seem he'd had much experience, and he was most likely always in the comic books drooling over the hot super hot super heroes, or some other fantasy figure. I think Brian was his first real crush/sexual awakening... a real life super hero he had an unrequited interest in.
That's a good point that he did check out guys in the comic books. I agree, I think Brian solidified that for him, in human form. To Michael's credit, who wouldn't fall for Brian?

This doesn't totally relate to s1, so I'll throw it in tags just in case.
Spoiler:

Especially things like the way Brian kisses Michael when the other guys are changing his Jeep's tire. I still kind of wonder about his motive there. WAS he actually trying to string Michael along? Did he have -some- sort of extra feelings for him, even if he'd never explore them? He gets super overprotective when Michael's with David (and for good reason, cause David's a toxic freak) and there does seem to be a hint of jealousy.

Quote:
I can definitely see that. Makes sense, since he was pretty much in love with him.
Again, can't blame Mikey for that.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."