View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 01:54 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I’m excited, hesitant, and terrified to start sharing with y’all, our new venture tomorrow (@brittneyhlevine).
3 years ago, some boring neighbors moved out and Brit and Ry Guy moved in... little did I know that a woman was that was going to change my life was less than 5 feet from my door. Brit and I both have dealt with a lot of no’s in similar fields. Our friendship was built telling stories of perseverance, heartbreak, relentless commitment, and sharing tools for self validation. Tomorrow is the day Brit and I took all those no’s and made them into a yes. We step up to our perfectionism, insecurities, and our faith in our own voices.
Look the first few are going to be boring and suck but we are committed to being better and even more committed to releasing judgement and perfection and just contributing.
Brit, there is no one i would rather go in this journey with. Thank you for pushing me, loving me, and always holding my hand.
And THANK YOU, to my lil sis and my constant source of inspiration, @oliviakenney_ for this photo. Thank you for always seeing me. Xoxox
@bemyneighborpodcast