View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:47 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

LJ's dress drying so fast bugged me too. I'm guessing that they hung out for a while at the hot tub area, after the makeout session but still.

I read that they were both extra comfortable in that scene because the cast hangs out regularly at the hot tub in their apartment area during filming. What a nice way to chill with your castmembers, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Lana Condor was just as amazing. She was so sweet and relatable.

ITA The movie was by no means original, besides the lead but it was still such a good teenage comedy. The only parts that I didn't like were the already mentioned scrunchie and that Peter dind't reach out when the video from the hot tub got released.

BTW, who is in a board rewatch? Maybe a weekend in October?
Lana is a GEM. So under-used in the X-Men movie but she's got a SYFY show coming up and I'm totally checking it out for her.

Yeah, that was disappointing but I'm guessing that he was hurt after the whole fight with LJ/Josh that he didn't want to reach out to her. Same way that he closed off from her after she didn't sit with him on the bus.

I wonder why we didn't get to see a lot of ski trip scenes though, those scenes felt quite short to me. And also, it sounds like TPTB cut out a lot of LJ/Josh related scenes which were filmed (from the articles I've read).

Sounds good, I'm in.

Hope to see more of the Covey sisters in the sequel too :

X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit