View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 02:32 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

That was a badddd episode. Worst one all season. Sorry but if anyone likes L6 they might want to look away because a big rant is coming…

I would like L6 a lot more if they were nicer people. They just seriously rag on the other side of the house non stop and talk so highly of themselves. They think they are the greatest alliance ever and it just really bugs me. Tyler and Kaycee are the nicest of the bunch but even they have their moments. It’s just incredibly hard to watch on the feeds.

An Angela smelling segment? Really? WHY? How boring. And I could not care LESS about her “tragic” backstory either. I mean, that sucks she had to do gymnastics but I think she is overplaying that whole segment and would love to see what her parents had to say about it. If she truly hated it I'm sure they wouldnt have forced her to stick with it. Sounds like rich people problems lol.

I am glad we didnt get much Tyler at least though, finally!

Kaycee is still super duper boring but she's the lesser of all evils so I'm rooting for her once Haleigh goes.

Victor/Nicole zzzzzz. That entire segment was so boring. And it took up the entire episode. Really shows they have nothing else to show....

QUEEN BRITNEY AND QUEEN DANI!!!! I did enjoy seeing them.

Im just SO confused on who they are hiring to edit these episodes and why? Why do the editors make these ridiculous choices? They show the dumbest stuff and the same people/pairs and ignore other people. My sister watched an episode and about halfway through Brett finally came in and she was like "who the heck is that?" like, they dont even show Brett all that much. They barely ever show Sam unless its a "crazy" segment.

Also there are rumors of the show being canceled, did you guys hear that? And Julie being let go... we'll see what happens TBH I wont care that much if it is canceled. 20 seasons is a lot. Plus I think BBCanada is like 10 x better lol.

Can it be Thursday already, Im tired of waiting around for something interesting to happen.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-10-2018 at 02:45 AM