View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 03:54 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Celebrating 850,000 posts @ Celebrities Board!

by morgonrodnad

An incredible thank you to all the amazing posters and moderators in the past and present day that made it possible for this board to reach this amazing milestone!
It's so wonderful to be part of this special celebration on such a wonderful and amazing board!

We have an amazing group of devoted fans/posters that share amazing stories, discussions and pics with each other!
We are very thankful for each and every one of them!

by Mi||iê Måë
It's been I think almost 2 years since I temporarily modded this board for a longer time, I never knew how much fun this board could be until then! I'm very thankful that for the past 2 years I've been hanging out here and meeting a lot of great posters/people here that I can share my love with for many actors/actresses that I adore watching!
I think I've been a moderator here for 1,5 years now and I can say it's still very much a fun job since it doesn't require a lot of moderating since everyone is so respectful. Very happy to see that we created a place that you can talk about any celebrity you want with and even if we disagree it's with deep respect for each other. Thank you all for being such great posters on this wonderful board!
by Karen (heartღaflutter)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I don't always have time to post on this board, but I really appreciate a place to talk about some of my favorite celebrities that aren't on the rest of Fanforum. And even if others who post on the Celebrities board have no idea about those I like, they're always willing to learn more and post in their threads. It's such a welcoming and friendly place for those who want to talk about any celebrity. Happy 850k!
by Nicole (canthaveyou)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

by Mi||iê Måë

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote