View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:56 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Scottie wasn’t going to end up coming back anyway after he played . . . pretty poorly. I don’t know if I believe much from that Vegas source anymore, so I don’t know if it’s true. But JC will not be coming back, either.

Tyler, Brett, and Haleigh will stand the best chance of returning, I believe. And deservedly so.

Sorry, but nothing is going to convince me that what Scottie said to Angela was karma or what she deserved. No girl in that house deserves to be ****-shamed on live TV. Her family was watching. (If someone had said that about Haleigh, would it be okay? No.) And hell, she and Tyler have been very reserved and chaste. And even if they had slept together or something . . . who cares? They’re consenting adults. I just don’t respect the fact that Scottie chose to use his eviction speech to take such a cheap shot, a personal shot. At least Fessy included some game talk in his speech. I think/hope he looks back on that and feels bad about it, because I also don’t think that’s the type of person he truly is and wants to be. I’m not saying he’s a horrible person or anything, because he’s not. But that was a very inappropriate and hurtful thing to say, and he owes at least Angela an apology for that after the show.

In other news, Jeff and Jordan had their second baby. Another son.
ICON