View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:52 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my freaking love. President Obama just gave an hour long speech, for a candidate he's supporting. What a brilliant, kind, man, with so much common sense. He said we can't solve everything at once-but we CAN make things better.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I feel comforted, hopeful, empowered, and encouraged. We can do this. We can fix America. OMG, I haven't felt like this in so long. So long.

Claire, the office is about an hour away. My transportation only takes me out of town for medical appointments. So, I can't get there. I made 4 copies of the copy of my form I sent, and I'm sending all 4 out. 3 to that office, and one to the federal office.

It sounds like your class is going to work out really well for you. I am so proud of you. And on going for a run! I'm sorry your foot hurts at all, but it sounds like it was worth it. I'm sorry you're not feeling well again. The title is amazing.

Kia, yeah, when I first applied for disability, they turned me down for 3 years. I had to get a lawyer, and go to Federal court. I can see why doing that paperwork could possibly drive you to insanity. Do a page and then leave it. Then do another page. Maybe that will help?

I can tell by the smilie you're tired. I hope you get some rest.

Leanne, work sounds great today. It helps having things in order before doing what you need to with them. I get not wanting to stay in a small room with the dog smell. I used to work in a kennel, with dozens and dozens of dogs, so, I don't think the smell bothers me for that reason, either.

Don't forget to send me a picture of your fall stuff when you get home.

All green here, but lots and lots of leaves are coming down. The sun has shifted SO much. It is already starting to shine at Winter levels.

There is a football game tonight. A high school is just around the corner. They park in people's yards. So, we have to put no parking signs out, and then my mom ends up having to stop people and tell them to move their cars, because they don't care about the signs.

I got home from my grocery shopping around 12:30, but I spent the last hour glued to the TV.

So, here I am.

ETA Claire, thanks for voting. Ooh, and for posting!

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 09-07-2018 at 11:15 AM