View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 06:31 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

This episode had me laughing so much tonight. You know, the thing is, I don’t really mind an episode that has a lot of “filler” content when the outcome is predictable. The Veto comp didn’t go on too long like it did last week, and it was a good comp. I remember it from BB16, but they made it even harder with the rain. It was another one I thought JC might win with his low center of gravity, but kudos to Kaycee for pulling it off. That looked hard.

She’s starting to build up her comp wins. I hope Tyler reconsiders taking her to the final 2. But I do like her. She seems genuinely nice.

JC thinking he can play Tyler. Nope, he’s not Fessy. He’s onto you, JC, not the other way around. In addition to declining gameplay, (and the incidents), I’ve heard that JC is ignoring a lot of production’s rules. When you’re lucky enough to be playing a game thousands of people would love to play, respect the rules of it.

I’m sure non-Tangela fans hated the Tangela segment, understandably, but I am just loving this showmance! Their little points game is cute! And they finally kissed! I have just really enjoyed getting to see the relationship develop, as one of my complaints last year is that they just dropped all the showmances in our lap and didn’t show us how the people involved grew to like each other so much.

So yeah, I liked that segment, and that they showed Tyler’s straight hair on TV. He said he looked like Joe Dirt and Kid Rock had a baby, right? I forgot about Kid Rock.

The Sam’s mood swings segment had me laughing, too! Oh my god, she sounded like my mom, who also does a lot of cleaning. And when she said something to JC like, “Jump over that balcony and I’ll catch you, bitch” or something . . .

And OMG . . . can we talk about Brett in the emoji costume? LOVED IT! And he just had this big goofy grin on his face the whole time. Perfect. Perfect host for that comp.

Haleigh . . . I actually don’t dislike Haleigh at all, but she should understand that Tyler owes her no information whatsoever after she put him up. (Wonder how different that relationship would be if she hadn’t revealed herself as the hacker.) Their banter was kind of fun, though.

Scottie . . . he’s a superfan, too, right? Hmm, gotta say, I totally disagree with his assessment that anyone left should take him or Haleigh to the final 2. (And the irony of him saying that they’re not smart enough to see that when he aligned with The Hive is . . . strong.) They simply cannot take someone who will have 4 locked in, GUARANTEED votes in the jury. All it takes is 5 to win. So 4 locked in votes and one bitter juror, and that’s it, they’ve lost. If there were only 2 locked in votes, then it’d be a better gamble, one I could understand. But 4 is just too much.

Well, all in all, I liked the episode. It made me laugh a lot, and I liked that less time was devoted to the competition and more time was devoted to just showing interactions in the house, mixed in with strategy.

Updated ranking:

1. Tyler
2. Brett
3. Angela
4. Kaycee

5. Scottie
6. Sam (just because of that segment tonight)
7. Haleigh

8. JC (he was already dropping, and ignoring rules just solidifies it)
ICON