View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

It’s definitely frustrating to see him hung up on Gen (well, he isn’t anymore now ) but I get it too. Like Lucas said, she was probably the first person he slept with and his first girlfriend and there’s history there, that he can’t just let go of her.

I do wish that the baking scene (from the book) would have been included in the movie but eh, I guess time was a constraint. I’m almost halfway through book one now, a bit juvenile in the writing style (given, since it’s for teens) but I am enjoying it.

Kitty is so adorable, I want her to have a bigger role in the next movie (if it happens). Also, can I just say that I’m glad that they changed her motivation for sending the letters out in the movie because in the book, she did it because she was angry at LJ for something. Whereas in the movie, it was because she loved LJ and saw that Peter was interested in her and she wanted to nudge it along.

Love your new icon, Jen. This movie and this pairing deserves all the love and attention it’s getting so far, it’s my favourite rom com in years too.

fractured moonlight, please call me Sarah. We used to post together on the MMFD board, I think ... I’ve changed my UN multiple times since then so that makes me more unrecognisable.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 09-03-2018 at 08:25 PM