View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:59 PM
SassyCat
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Fine. Everyone can decide whether or not to continue watching. Make your own choice. But to say he “killed Bellarke” is a matter of opinion, and since this is an appreciation thread where we try to remain open to where the story may go, I’m kind of . . . I’m kind of over seeing the doom and gloom “I’m done” attitudes, tbh. Be done, if you want. I’m sure viewership will decline a bit, which hinders our chance of a 7th season. Speaking as someone who’s not done, it gets kind of tiring when people just pop in to complain rather than to express a frustration but still continue to look to the future (the latter of which being what many people here have done, which I know I definitely appreciate).

I don’t care how or why Bellamy and Echo break up. It’s another thing I’m not picky about. I just want it to happen.
Listen, I’ve shipped Bellarke since Day 1, and at this point I’m really sick of being gaslighted by JR. If Bellarke was never supposed to be romantic, then he shouldn’t have played it that way. Of course, I think Bellarke was intended to be a slowburn romance until JR decided to play with the new shiny toy, Clexa. Then, for whatever reason, he totally plays to that fandom while being a complete jerk to Bellarke fans. I mean Becho? Really? What? Why? That’s as stupid as Clexa. Clexa and Becho were neither one organic, but JR pushed them anyway. At this point, Bellarke not happening seems to be totally inorganic and go against what has been shown on screen, it JR seems bound and determined to make sure they never happen.