View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 08:12 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
His eyes lingered on her when she walked away in the “meet me at the bridge” scene. The way he looked at her there was more flirtatious than any of the canon couples’ looks this season, IMO.
I love the way they look at each other I always find it amusing and confusing when some non-shippers say that Bellarke are like "siblings", the way that Bellarke look at each other and touch each other, it's not the way that siblings would look and touch each other, those who think Bellarke are like "siblings" really miss those little things between Bellarke, there's a lot of intimacy and affection in their gazes and touches with each other Bellamy also doesn't behave the same way with Octavia as he does with Clarke. it's so obvious there's more to Bellarke's relationship than just friendship or sibling relationship. Seriously, if I behave the same way with my own brother the way that Bellarke behaves with each other, people would accuse us of incest! I certainly don't look and touch my brother that way...unless we're talking about "siblings" like Jaime & Cersei! If these people think that this is the way that siblings should behave around each other, then I really question their definition of 'siblings'.

I also have some male friends whom I am very close to, but even I don't behave the same way with them as Bellarke do, I don't look at them or touch them the same way that Bellarke do, there's definitely more to Bellarke's relationship than just friends, they complement each other, they complete each other, they are each other's equal, and like Jason said, they are 'soulmates' but whether they are romantic soulmates depends on interpretation, I definitely think there's some aspects of romantic feelings between Bellarke. But only time will tell, whether Bellarke will actually happen we'll just have to wait and see.