View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 01:44 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Thanks for the video, Linda. We all need some pick-me-up right now and videos do the trick.

It is truly very sad ... it's one thing to let it play out organically, quite another to drag it out just for the sake of it and then pretend that you never tried to bait fans. People are just DONE and tired of it, I can't say that I blame them. (as long as they don't actively campaign for the show's cancellation and all) I'm glad that you're still positive though ... we need more of that right now. I myself am having a really hard time with that, this is the worst that I've felt in the three years that I've loved this show and shipped Bellarke, TBH.
well I'm also a fan of Bones and the main ship on that show Booth & Brennan (B&B) took 6 whole seasons to happen, so I'm used to waiting a long time for my fav ships to happen I love Bellarke so much and I haven't lost my patience with Jason...yet, so I'm still remaining positive and hopeful for Bellarke to happen I don't care when they finally become a couple, I wouldn't mind it if we have to wait until the very end of the series for it to finally happen, I just want Bellarke to happen, whenever!