View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:04 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
oh sorry I overlooked it

I'm not sure , but I think I remember it being anti michael is mentioned.. so that for sure.. I wouldn't say it is Brian bashing.. it is written to open Brians eyes about what effects his way of treating Justin without overthinking it could have. and of course it would change him, if it would have been the way the story tells.. and I have to agree it is pro Justin with changing a bit of the original way and it really was just a tiny bit, you get a Justin who was treated really unfair by Brian, and cruel in a way.. remember the background is different ! that's why the story is called "butterfly effect"

i still think it is written pretty good, and I just hope it goes in a direction I like.. it felt a bit back and forth to me latley, but that might be because of the long breaks between chapters..
True, it is called the "Butterfly Effect" - I did get that part. I might just be overly-defensive of some of these characters. I might struggle a little bit with some of this fanfiction.

It is pretty good! I think I have about 10 chapters left, I'm afraid to get all caught up cause I know it's not being updated as often.

BTW, I wrote a new chapter of my story last night. I just might share it here...

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."