View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 01:47 AM
scribere
Dedicated Fan

Im rather sad waking up to the News of both "Bellarke News" and "Everything Bellarke" (two big Twitter Accounts with About 18k followers each i think) dropped out of the Fandom. It is so sad to see two Accounts, that have been very active and Long running gone because they feel baited (what i dont see/fell) and because they didnt like this Season in General, they are just done.

Im also sad because i think for some People it was like the last drop. If you think About it, the first Half of Seasn 5 was Pretty great for Bellarke. We got Epic Lines ("She is"), we got a very cute Reunion/Hug, we got others shippers on Board (Hostage Taker and his Girlfriend, Traitor who you love), we got jealous Scenes (kissing Echo, camera on Clarke) and several nice Secenes between the, It was just not enough, not Living up to the Expectations after the Time jump and 5B sucked in that regards.

I just wish for s6, the Writers learn from their mistakes and let the characters talk more, talk in Depth and dont seperate Bellarke in Episode 2.

Wish you happy thoughts anyway! Maybe Shannon can bless us with a Beliza Pic/Video soon.

*Icon by Mel