View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 03:02 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Whatever story they have for him, even if he has a reduced role next season or not, I hope it can be interesting and compelling.

1- Start with Cole finding justice for Alison. Despite what Sarah said about "the audience are the only ones to know the truth", she did say Alison's story is not over yet. A fan even tweeted a comment to Sarah about getting justice for Alison and Sarah "liked" the tweet.

2 - Possibly a new love interest for Cole. Maybe even have Delphine return next season to help him with his grief. Remember, him and Luisa are only married on paper so she won't get deported. They broke up relationship-wise in the season finale.

3- Buy the Lockhart Ranch back from his sale of the Lobster Roll. Sarah even posted a picture of the ranch they used for the Lockhart Ranch a couple weeks ago on her Instagram. That could be telling.

4- Maybe, just maybe can we finally get some Cole/Helen scenes? Maybe Cole can visit California again to see Noah about Alison's death or Nan/Delphine and he can "bump into" Helen.

These are all great theories, but I don't know about a couple things.

I think Delphine is a bit too artsy for Cole. He's more down home than that and he also has to consider Joanie in the equation too.

As much as I hope we see the Ranch back in the hands of Cole, it would take a lot of money to buy it back. When they were talking about selling it, it was worth about $32 Million, does Cole really have that much to spend?

I know Luisa did say it was over, but they could find some happy ground. At least that's what I'm hoping for because I liked them together.

I would love to see a Cole/Helen scene, we really never got to explore that over the past 4 seasons.

icon credit: crash landing