View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 01:15 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT, Amelia!

OMG, i love the Bellarke/Covinsky set obviously. If only.

I've given up on looking for the Doc file that Kate sent to me so we can sort out the future titles/quotes bit at least, once I get it from her again. We haven't really decided on other stuff to edit out though, I think? I haven't moved on the 200th thread stuff admittedly so it's a good thing that we still have a bit of time! I love the stuff you sent over, April so I'll probably start adding those in first.

I was wondering about Tara too. April, do you know if she's okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Interesting read from Tumblr there. (I think Tumblr fans held up pretty well this season, it seems?) I used to think Echo might know how strongly Bellamy feels about Clarke, but now I think she doesn’t. Because yeah, if she really knew, she wouldn’t have talked about killing Clarke in 5x12.
Yup, I used to think that too but yeah, reading this post ... I feel like she might not know because Bellamy wouldn't have talked to her about Clarke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline-ng (View Post)
but it makes me wonder: do u guys feel maybe its a problem when bellamy says to clarke ´´ Im not leaving MY FRIENDS? I cant do that again ´´ the word friend jaja

i found those in pinterest --> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/38...f4ee91c5b2.gif
I don't think that there is anything to worry about re those wordings? It was his friends out there, Clarke and Echo were already safely in the ship.

I love the GIFs, I definitely felt that Madi was specifically referring to Bellamy when she said that to Clarke and that was also why Clarke was emotional, she knew that Madi was right and was probably feeling regret over leaving him behind.

#you know #he could’ve just said ‘you can’t kill clakre, o’ #as in you can’t kill our friend #dammit sis #but noo #he goes extra dramatic ‘I CAN’T LET YOU KILL CLARKE, O’ #you know like OCTAVIA I WON’T LET YOU KILL CLARKE #ONLY OVER MY DEAD BODY #also he loves clarke #not denying it #never have #never will

X

These tags. So true.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit