View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 10:05 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Dream Team [Harry & Ron]: "Why do they have to travel in packs?"

WELCOME TO THE HARRY & RON APPRECIATION THREAD

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO
-- HARRY JAMES POTTER --

Harry James Potter is the title character and the protagonist of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter, who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the internationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father.
-- RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY --

Ronald Bilius "Ron" Weasley is a fictional character and one of the three protagonists (the other two being Harry Potter and Hermione Granger) of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. His first appearance was in the first book of the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as the best friend of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. He is a member of the Weasley family, a pure blood family, who reside in "The Burrow" outside Ottery St. Catchpole. Along with Harry and Hermione, he is a member of the Gryffindor house. Ron is present in most of the action throughout the series.

- The Dream Teamers -

behrlyawake - Tiffany // the laziest little candy - Sarah // Canadian Moocow - Mel // Slytherin's Head Girl - Becca // Hitzi1 - Inka // djchika202 - DJ // blueangel - Din // AngelDevil - Tullya // *Niccin* - Nic // Haebrethilien - Kate (Katie) // Cho Chang/Dimaranwen - Robbs // WinterPolaris - Floreta // Will, Nicole's Manwhore // XInCrowdAuror712X - Sarah // belle_dreamer - belle // DestinyAwaitsYou - Emily // Pixie Queen - Majandra (Maj) // angellissie - Lissie // BuffyAngelFan04 - Jessie <R.I.P. We will always remember you> // SexyLexie - Lex // Jaylee // ~@TaShi@~ - Tasha // - nellie - Nellie // Call me Del / delcj // Just Tracy - Tracy // roxygurl - Roxy // Tinuviel - Eli // RonluvinRuby - Ruby // *Rianna* - Rianna // DogStarBlack // AlwaysDreaming - Ashli // Ana Luthor // ~Lilith~ - Gabi // baileycat - Amy // *antarian angel* // Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO // acousticmelody - Vanessa // bryangreenbergfan - Stace // Airie75 // hammergal2004 - Sharon // heaven85 // Anna-Liisa // jessica20121984 // Kimberly - Kim // Living Dead Girl - Liz // * Heather * // germ881 // Beatriz // jjlover01 // 80sBabygirl // Polythene Pam // guestage // Lenfaz (Lena) // Lorency // ReachOut // XxShOrTiiE08 (Jennifer) // ocfan27 // Anique // LooBitteTundiLoo // protectthecats // onetreehill1216 // Leo-4-Life // Ginevra_Girl // xxcozmicstar // eiluvial // Gean // Amy_UK // Virginie_GW // -cuckoo bananas- // wingster // Chareey // *Fergie* // naturellebella // Gean // stumps101 // pottergirl7 // "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" // xlennie // Kgose // Full Hearts // wyndrider // gizzie fan// WeasleyIsMyKing // jessica3311 // michelle1 // suddenly // Shlesha // blazing star // Miss-J // Vintage Love // underthestarsx // manja // TaftCat // Giana // scififan2009 // jasmineflower27 // eleonor// Olderroswellfan// brighterthansunshine4740// baelfire24// Brinchen// Silver Surfer// Arawen// LR_Roxy// andbreatheme// Lauren James//

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

Possible Future Thread Titles:
DreamTeam [Harry&Ron]-B/c them on a BED. NO personal space......us:"Bow chicka bow wow!"

x

Previous Thread:
"Thanks, Ron." " I'm here for you, mate"

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.