View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 03:18 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Thank you both!

Daggi, I've missed you! Is your Internet still acting up? Do you love working from home?! I do. It seems like you don't, though? Also, what kind of dance do you teach?

The dinner/get together went pretty well! Not nearly as awkward or uncomfortable as I expected. People were pretty open with me about what had been going on, so that was nice. I can tell they're all super stressed lately, though, which makes me a little sad for them (but sooo happy for myself to have gotten out when I did, TBH.) I miss the people there - it's a small business and it was kind of like a little family. I've never experienced another job like that before. But I do NOT miss working there. So it was nice to see them, and know that I don't have to go back to work, at the same time.

Maybe I'm terrible...
No you're not terrible

my internet is much better then before, but it still keeps shutting down from time to time.. I think it is just not so stable as the old one.. at least my TV works again as long as I don't have to restart the device and it wants to update... that takes forever..

Well.. working from home is not a bad thing.. unless you want to finish things before vacation and you sit there from 7:30 am till midnight with only short breaks.. its almost like owning your own company

and I teach ballroomdancing gladly that is more playing then work for me I love to see people learning things from me

glad your dinner went well there is nothing more annoying as if you have to sit through something that bores you to death..

Addie ~ have fun at cheesecake factory but we will miss you at the watch.. and again the week after.. but being on a cottage sounds like a lot of fun.

My brother came by today and we told our dad that someone is coming over to take care of him in September. First he said he doesn't need one, but after we told him that it shouldn't cost anything and that we all feel better if he isn't on his own for three weeks he didn't say much anymore.. I'm not sure if I'm ok with him saying nothing at all.. so lets see if he has realised what we said to him today.

then my brother and I cleaned out a lot of things in the house and I will try to bring it in good shape till next weekend

oh .. and the waspnest we have above our guestroom is making stains on the ceiling had I thought about that I would have stopped before moving in.. now we have to wait and paint over them in winter

icon by Daggi