View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:30 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Hey everyone!!

Daggi--hope your internet isn't giving you trouble anymore!! Working from home does sound nice though. I mean, work is still work but at least it's a comfortable atmosphere.

Chris--Glad it went well You're not terrible. I get what you mean. The office I work in? So much stupid drama. It's like high school. I'm not involved in it but you definitely hear/see a lot.

I'm happy it's finally the weekend. Mostly going to be a chill one. Tonight, I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory with my sister and cousin so that should be fun!!
Heyyy, everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Addie, thanks for the reassurance, haha. Don't get me wrong, there was definitely some stupid drama at that job. One of the reasons I don't miss it. But overwhelmingly everyone was supportive of each other and loving, which was nice. It was like a family - a dysfunctional family. I get what you mean about the "high school" thing, too. There were a couple of girls there that were totally like that. I will say, you can really see some people's true opinions of you after you go away from someplace for a while, and then come back!

I've got a total introvert hangover today, though. Ughhhh. Too much socializing. (I don't drink.)

Cheesecake Factory sounds fun! But, does this mean you'll miss another GroupWatch?

Question: Does FF run slow for anyone else? This site in particular I feel like runs really annoyingly slow for me. Like when I try to post, it has to load foreverrr....

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."

Last edited by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!; 08-25-2018 at 08:50 AM