View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 10:31 AM
Jemima1205
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! Awww, thanks for all of those pics! I love that second one in the middle!
Hi, Alex.
And you're welcome.

The one from "first part" or "second part"?
From all these pics I like the most first, second and fourth from "first part", and first and second from "second part".

Quote:
Wow, thanks for quoting that entire conversation! Yep, it is pretty obvious that Juan would've killed Giovanni if he thought he could get away with it. But again, that last sentence still proves that he'd never do it because he knows that his father would probably have him excommunicated and take his entire estate away from him.
You're welcome.
Hmmmm, you're right, he would do it only if he knew how to get away with it.
But because he wasn't very clever, so he probably didn't know, therefore that's why he didn't do it.
If he would kill Giovanni, then Rodrigo would know straight away who was behind it. And I think that Juan knew that very well.
Probably he wouldn't be able to kill Giovanni without avoiding suspicions that he is behind it. But somehow I was still worried about this poor, little baby.
I was worried that Juan eventually will become totally insane, because of diseases and the influence of opium, and he will kill Giovanni after all.

Quote:
Yes, I know you were mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia.
Well, how could I not be focused on Juan, when he is so devilishly handsome, has such a cute hairstyle (in season 1), mischievous and sexy smile, and tight pants.
Now seriously, I became interested in "The Borgias" because of David, and it's no wonder that I was focused mostly on his character.
As for Lucrezia, well, she is the only character that I could kind of connect with, relate to it. But mostly in season 1.
She was such a nice, sweet, cute and innocent girl in season 1, and a little bit in season 2. And also very beautiful. Well, she was beautiful in all seasons.

Quote:
But if you go back and look at all of the Vanozza/Cesare scenes you'll see that she acts not only like a mother, but also a confidante and advisor. She also liked it when Cesare killed Giovanni Sforza after what he did to Lucrezia, and whished she could've been there to see it.
I remembered a few scenes and yes, you're indeed right.
I don't know why I didn't see it when I first watched it. Maybe I was thinking too much about Juan.
No, I'm not obsessed, I'm just a fan... big fan.
As for Casare and his murder of Giovanni Sforza, then it was one of the few scenes in which I was on his (Cesare's) side and cheered him.

As for pics, then here I have another few. These ones are from tv series "Ripper Street" and David played here a character named Victor Silver.
He looks kind of weird with that hair, but still cute . But too bad that his character wasn't cute at all. Well, maybe at the beginning.

I soooooo love his hands on first and second pic. Well, I generally love David's hands. They look very delicate, soft and smooth.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-23-2018 at 02:10 PM