View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 04:53 AM
Jemima1205
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Oh my, what a foxy smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! Wow! Thanks for those pics! Yep, you can post them here any time you want. He's so James Dean in those.
Hi, Alex.

Yeah xD. He looks so rebellious in first and third pic. But on the second one he looks so dreamy and hmmmm pure xD.
As for the fourth one, he looks here like cute boy next door.

Quote:
No, I haven't seen Truth or Die. I don't get to watch movies that much anymore. I'm mostly watching TV now. I hope one day I can see those movies you mentioned.
Then you must see xD. They all are great.

Quote:
Yes, I remember the scene at the balcony, and that was tough to watch. But do you really think that Juan would kill his own nephew and his parents' first grandchild right in front of Rodrigo and Vanozza? That would almost certainly ruin him. Rodrigo would never forgive that. Look at how he attacked Juan when he suspected that Juan had killed Paolo. Or perhaps Juan was so far gone he wasn't even thinking straight?
Well, maybe you right. Maybe he wouldn't do it in front of Rodrigo and Vanozza.
But it doesn't change the fact that he wanted to do it. This dialogue can be a proof of this.

"Juan: Sister... So, finally, the bastard has a name, blessed by our Holy Father, and saved from damnation.
Lucrezia: And you, dear brother, will you be saved from damnation?
Juan: The angels smile on me.
Lucrezia: Please don't.
Juan: One day you'll realize that everything I've done has been for your own good.
If you had tried to marry that waster from Genova, the one with the paint brush... I would have taken good care of him.
Lucrezia: For the good of the family, no doubt.
Juan: Always.
Lucrezia: Like you took care of Paolo? A stable boy. For the good of the family.
Juan: Exactly so. Everything I do is for the family. Were it not for our father's affection of your bastard son, I'd have tossed that piglet into the Tiber at birth. That's the only baptism it deserves."

Quote:
Well, the reason I say that Vanozza favored Cesare is because she and Cesare had a lot more scenes together. If you look at which children she shared the most scenes with, it was Cesare and Lucrezia. With Lucrezia, Vanozza was trying to educate and prepare her for what she would have to face once she grew to womanhood, and in this, Lucrezia had both Vanozza and Giulia as mentors. And Vanozza was also an advisor and confidante to Cesare quite a lot, especially when he had to lead the Papal forces or act in defense of the family... and of course, in matters concerning Lucrezia. She just seemed there for him a lot more than Juan.
Now as you mentioned that, hmmmm, I think I see it now.
But I was mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia, and probably that's why I didn't see that Vanozza favored Cesare as well.

As for pics, so here is a second part of my favorites.

I don't know from where is it, maybe from some play, but I don't really know.
The only thing I know is that David looks here extremely cute.

And another cute pic. David looks here so young, so boyish.

On this one he is less cute, but still very handsome.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 09-11-2018 at 10:51 AM