View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 10:22 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Linda, most people didn’t like Bellamy at first. I was always intrigued by him. I always liked him better than Finn. And apparently so did Bob, which is why he was “the only one in the Bellamy audition line.”
Quote:
And you're definitely not alone in disliking Bellamy at first sight ... I really only started liking him from episode 3 onwards because I thought that he was so cocky and acted like the typical alpha male. But you could tell after that, that it was all a facade ... bravado put up to hide that he was scared of being found out (about Jaha) and only ever wanted to protect his sister.
it's interesting that Bellamy used to be one of the most disliked characters in the beginning but he quickly became one of the most popular and now he is a fan favourite

I started liking Bellamy from episode 3 onwards too so it didn't take long for me to warm up to him Bellamy is the typical kind of character that Japanese people would call a 'tsundere', meaning a person who initially appears cold and rude or distant but gradually that person shows their softer, warmer and kinder side. And that's Bellamy, in the beginning he acted like an arrogant jerk especially towards Clarke, but gradually we started to see a more warmer side of him, and he started to show his vulnerabilities and you realise that cocky & rude exterior was just a facade and there was so much more to his character underneath. He quickly became one of my fav characters on the show

Thanks for the great Bellamy gifs and thanks for the new thread and please add me to the list thanks!