View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 02:06 AM
Conway1
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
The incident with Alison's stand-in happened a few seasons ago. It was in the press earlier in the year because she was suing Showtime, the production company and the A/D. It came to light because of that. This incident is also mentioned in the above article (you saw that, yes).

Josh may not have been there for Ruth's last day because he was not on set. However, he was with Ruth and Dominic a week after he came back from India, they were out in LA, on 17th November. There were pics. I'm assuming that was her last get together, because she was at an event in London on the 4th December. I think there were two photos posted here but only found this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnAx5xF...by=edgarwright.
Thanks, I remember that pic now. Of course I really didn't think much of it at the time as we didn't know Ruth was leaving the show .

The timeline is certainly correct, as they filmed Season 4 last Fall (August-November 2017) as Sarah said they filmed all of Ruth's scenes first. So that pic of the cake w/ Ruth, Maura, Dom and Omar was probably in September or October.