View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Erin's Graphics {80s90sIsTheBest} Practice Makes Perfect #06

My name is Erin. I've been doing graphics for quite a while now. My graphics will be of all kinds of movies/TV shows that I love which includes, ER, Grey's Anatomy [I don't watch this one anymore], Full House, As The World Turns and more. I've been using Photoshop for making my graphics for a while now first I used CS2 w/Imageready then went onto PS CC 2017 which is the one I'm using today, before that my older graphics I used Paintshop Pro9 and another program {which the name escape me}. My #1 favorite actress is Tamara Tunie she's just an amazing actress, I've loved her for years! Other favorite actresses in no particular order are Laura Innes, Khandi, Alexander, Kim Cattrall, S. Epatha Merkerson, Debi Mazar, Brooke Smith [Grey's] Pam Grier & Angela Bassett. I do have other actors/actresses that I like that are not mentioned, but those above are the ones that are first & foremost. I hope you all enjoy my graphics & my thread. Stay turned for a lot of graphics from multi-fandoms...

Info

Please CREDIT Me if you ever want to use my graphics.

Just a little graphics Note: Some of the pictures for my graphics aren't that great in quality; there's nothing really I can do about that because I get them from various sources.

Feedback is welcome.

Here all of my videos I've made so far: My Fanvideos

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 |

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 02-10-2019 at 08:17 AM