View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 04:10 PM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Well, yay for productivity!! I know I would definitely have a hard with it. I am such a procrastinator.

Seriously, are you me or what?! I'm the same. I think I am totally boring. But certainly not in my head haha.

I love that, it sounds good. Doing what you love does wonders for you because you're actually happy. I look forward to it.

Yeah, I don't know why I relate to Justin lol. I mean, I love him. Just his character, I guess. Because he is relentless and doesn't give up and is brave, I guess. But I also think I relate to Michael a bit too, oops? Haha And I agree about Brian. He's not just what people perceive him. He's smart and full of wisdom, like you said. I guess so, about turning 30. Although even nowadays, turning 40 isn't that bad. I mean, it's crazy to think about nearing 30 but it doesn't bother me. Brian was more than a drama queen, he seemingly lost his mind for a minute haha. Yeah, Brian going to Babylon at 32 was not weird at all, it was normal....

Fanfiction.net will always be great but I have to say I highly prefer Archive of Our Own now.
One thing I love about writing are the deadlines - cause they help me with my procrastination. I'm so bad, though...sooooo bad.

And we do seem to be linked or something! Agreed, my head is all kinds of interesting! I guess cause I'm so entertained by my own fantasy world I don't feel the need to seem super "interesting" on the outside? Whatever. Haha.

I'm rooting for you to find what you love! It's life-changing.

Haha. Honestly, Justin is a character that's really grown on me. I was not such a huge fan during my first watch of the series. Still not a huge fan of him in the beginning - like Scott Lowell said, he's kinda bratty at first. But I do seriously admire his bravery, like you said. And it is kind of admirable the way he went after Brian, though perhaps someone more self-respecting would've given up much quicker. Lol. I'm sooo glad he didn't, though! And of course I really love him a bit later on in the series. And about relating to Michael! How so? I kind of can, in the nerd sense. I used to much more. My nerdiness is more covert now. 40 doesn't seem that bad, but it seems a lot older than 30 does, at least to me. Much more like I "should have my life figured out by then" lol. Agreed - I don't mind being almost 30, but at the same time it's like whaaaat? I still feel like such a youngin' haha. But that's a good thing. And right, Brian totally lost it. Probably had a little to do with thinking Michael was leaving too, though. I'd be interested to get into a discussion on the season one thread about if we think Brian was actually attempting suicide or not...

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."