View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:40 PM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
That's right, I did see you say that in another thread. That's so exciting. And haha well I'm not the best person to ask because I don't go to bars, really...gay or straight. I will say when I DID go to a gay bar I felt way more comfortable and like it was a friendlier environment, but I could just be biased. I don't think it's "weird" per-se, but just don't be surprised if you get hit on... You're going with friends though, right? You should be fine. Anxiety is a jerk, don't let it scare you away!

Haha I have a couple of stories like that, too. Sitting through my owl took about 4.5 hours and my artist said I was doing great with "just chillen" haha. And I've had those comments about having a thing for pain, too... I'm wondering if it's a little true for me, honestly. Whenever I get one tatt I always want more right away... and I do get acupuncture done weekly...hmmm...

Yes, I love subtle tatts like that. That's what I did for my Legend of Zelda tattoos...I knew what they represented without them being super obvious. Fellow superfans get it, too.
Well then I'm sold lol. Hey listen, if anyone hits on me, I will take it as a compliment because that never happens Yes, anxiety sucks!!

That's awesome!! Umm yeah I think I'm in the same boat. I've thought about it--ahem--extensively. I mean---

Yup I get you. I think my 1D ones are like that as well. I mean, they are lyrics so people know it's a song. But my paper plane and smiley, you'd have to be in the fandom to know that they are tattoos that he (Louis) has himself.