View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:11 PM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I will. I am planning on going to Woody's for my birthday so I will take many pics!! I just feel so weird--and I also feel stupid asking this lol because I know the answer--but like, is it weird for straight women to go to a gay bar? I mean, I know it's not. But you're obviously the outsider in that place so you want to make sure you're, I don't know, doing things right lol. Ignore me and my anxiety haha

See, I'd love a ribcage tattoo but I've heard horror stories about the pain. Awww lol haha Strangely, when I got my recent tattoo, the artist was like "You handle it better than most people, you didn't even flinch. Maybe you have a thing for pain."

Yeah maybe like a symbol or something subtle that you know represents QAF but others don't. I have no idea what that would be though haha
That's right, I did see you say that in another thread. That's so exciting. And haha well I'm not the best person to ask because I don't go to bars, really...gay or straight. I will say when I DID go to a gay bar I felt way more comfortable and like it was a friendlier environment, but I could just be biased. I don't think it's "weird" per-se, but just don't be surprised if you get hit on... You're going with friends though, right? You should be fine. Anxiety is a jerk, don't let it scare you away!

Haha I have a couple of stories like that, too. Sitting through my owl took about 4.5 hours and my artist said I was doing great with "just chillen" haha. And I've had those comments about having a thing for pain, too... I'm wondering if it's a little true for me, honestly. Whenever I get one tatt I always want more right away... and I do get acupuncture done weekly...hmmm...

Yes, I love subtle tatts like that. That's what I did for my Legend of Zelda tattoos...I knew what they represented without them being super obvious. Fellow superfans get it, too.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."