View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 11:59 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Thank you!! Lol I'm all for lyrics. Six of my tattoos are lyrics, it's kind of my thing I guess lol haha. I'm a fairly indecisive person (Libra haha) but for tattoos, the ideas just seem to happen and I know right away what I want.

Ahh yeah I know what you mean about the fan-fiction. Although in the One Direction fandom, we (a huge amount of us) believe that these two are actually together in real life and are closeted, etc. It's way too much to explain lol but yeah. So, a huge chunk of 1D fan-fiction is about them. I have six so far lol.

That's exactly me. I am more of a quiet person (unless with people I know, then I am LOUD). But give me the opportunity to talk about something I love? You'll regret it

Yes, the social media thing is so crazy and can hurt you in many ways. You think you're supposed to be like the people who you see and of course it's not true. Life is just insane. But there is no set timeline for anything, of course.

Oh yeah my novels are my responses on here haha Good luck in reading them haha!! I used to write "novels" I guess but I'm more short stories and screenplays now. I don't know if I have it in me to write a novel lol.

So, are we twins or what?
That's nice that tattoo ideas come quickly and decisively for you, haha. If that happened for me, though, I might be totally covered already. So it's kind of good, in a way that it takes me forever.

I struggle more with thinking about where to get lyrics/words tattooed on myself, so that's part of the reason why I don't have any yet.

That's pretty cool about that 1D theory. With my favorite band, it was more just a bunch of fangirls who would've loved for something to happen that totally wasn't ever going to. So one of us had to make it happen... And it was me. It was also funny for me, cause I grew up being really shy...and to go from that to sharing M/M fanfics is kind like And agreed - I'm much louder with people I know already. And maybe it's a quiet person thing to sort of erupt about things that we love, because it's like so overwhelming to keep it quiet that it just spills out. There are stereotypes about quiet people eventually going crazy and getting really angry, so it's a good thing we have positive explosions of fangirlism!

No set timeline for anything, so true. We have it ingrained into us from childhood that we "should" have certain things done at set ages, though. I think a lot of growing up is undoing society's programming in our heads...

Haha I've written fanfics that are novel length, but when I purposefully start to write a novel, I lose interest at some point. Ugh. I need to get back into writing stories, I'd loooove to write some QAF fanfic... I've been so focused on writing for my job lately. Gotta bring the more fun stuff back.

And yes, twinsies! It's pretty crazy.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."