View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 06:02 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone!!

Chris--my tattoo is the trademark of Louis Tomlinson (of One Direction). The smiley is his thing and even a tattoo he has. 4 out of my 7 tattoos are related to them. Can you say obsession?

Quote:
I am! I just went full-time with it, this week, in fact! It took some courage to leave my day job but it just didn't make sense anymore to stay there. And haha, I understand the struggle of "trying to figure out what to do with your life" ALL TOO WELL. I went to college for writing but then after I graduated I kind of floundered around through several different jobs before I was FINALLY like, y'know what? I'm actually going to do what I love, and what I'm good at. You can totally do it, if you want! I found a great company to work for and I'm very happy. And yes, ha, the struggle of sitting down to START writing is very, very real.
Honestly, that sounds like exactly something I want to do. I'm currently working four days a week in an office and I really don't want to do this forever lol. I went to school for TV Production. I've been thinking about going back for writing. If you don't mind me asking, because I am dying for information haha, how did you get to where you are? Finding the company, being full-time, etc? What kind of writing do you do?

Aww Dlyn, you express yourself just fine!! I can't even spell half of the time Aww I'm sure your son will miss you too!!